Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The main job responsibilities include following:
1. Understanding the product requirements, datasheet and test plan
2. Business development in green energy markets like battery testing, EV/PHEV related testing, LED driver/lighting testing
3. Collecting marketing information
4. Visiting customers with sales persons and distributors
5. Making application documents
6. Supporting exhibitions
7. Answering technical questions from customer
8. Providing proposal of systems to customers
- Bachelor, Masters, or PhD in Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical/Automation Engineering, or equivalent work experience (at mbo level)
- 2 years business experience at least
- Technical back ground preferred
- Some past experiences in system integration or battery testing and management system preferred
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point) Skills
- Communication (verbal and written), presentation and interpersonal skills in working with vendors, customers, distributors and sales
- Traveling is needed.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving (customers’ and internal) skills
- Ability to read circuit schematic, and well-versed with hardware concepts like CAN, I2C, LIN, PLC
- Being familiar with programs like Labview, C, VB and so on.
- Ability to making proposal to customers.
1. Netherlands: Good in writing, listening and speaking
2. English: good in writing, listening and speaking
3. Other European language or Chinese plus
Chroma offers a varied job for 40 hours a week at a stable and growing international company with technically advanced products where purchasing, sales, distribution and technical support go hand in hand. Within Chroma you have the opportunity to grow with our company. In the first instance this is a temporary employment contract; in the case of fitness, an employment contract of indefinite duration is possible.
Voor meer informatie bekijk onze bedrijfspagina (klik op ons logo bovenaan de vacature).
Solliciteer direct via onderstaande button.
For more information about the vacancy System & Application Engineer you can contact Sven Romp, HR-specialist, telephone 0318-648282 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
By responding to the vacancy you agree to the processing of your application letter and CV by Chroma ATE Europe.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Systeem, applicatie, Technicus, Technisch, Integratie, Batterij testen, Internationaal, Automatisch test systeem
Solliciteer nu Verstuur via e-mail
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.